Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Learning Style


Thought for the day.



I did not do well in school in any of the fields that I now find most interesting. Fortunately, the opportunity to learn some of those things later existed for me and now are available in abundance. Learning new things is a magic wand to adventure. 


Ever notice that when you learn the meaning of a new word that it seems to show up all over the place but when you first saw it you were sure that it was useless because you had never seen it before? That is what learning has been like for me. Math, Science and English were my worst subjects, now they are the subjects I find most compelling.


So, don't ever say, " I'm not good at.......", maybe when you look at it again you will be.




Herb Ratliff, November 16, 2011, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: